Edexcel Resistant Materials
This course will help you to:-
- develop a broad knowledge of materials, components and technologies
- develop practical skills to produce high quality products.
- develop decision making skills through both independent, team and collaborative work
- communicate your decisions effectively to a third party
- be able to read, interpret and work from drawings, plans and instructions
- be able to produce working drawings and production plans
- develop an understanding of quality.
- use materials efficiently.
- demonstrate safe working practices
- use key technical terminology.
- develop your evaluation skills.
- develop an awareness of industrial practices and employment opportunities.
- Commercial Designer
- Teaching Design & Technology
- Building Technician
- Armed Services
- Working in Industry
- Carpenter & Joiner
- Garage Work
- 3D Design
- Cabinet Making
For more information please speak to your Technology teacher or click here.