Design and Technology education is unique because students:
1. Look to the future and are creative and innovative.
2. Design and make products and services, using a variety of materials that work well and look good.
3. Make design decisions that matter to the users of the products and services and to the wider world.
4. Draw on a wide range of knowledge to solve problems in relevant, real life contexts.
5. Develop an enterprising attitude and take risks.
6. See opportunities and make things happen.